Monday, April 16, 2012

Rivet Your Readers with Deep Point of View


Just a note to say that my handbook on writing in Deep Point of View is finally available in both paperback and Kindle versions. The process turned out to be a bit more involve than I had anticipated, but the completed work is now out there. The subject of writing in Deep Point of View has long been a passion of mine as a writing teacher and as an an avid reader. My prayer is that this book will be a blessing to many. Please join me in that prayer. :-)

Here a little blurb about the book:

Would you like your readers to live your stories, not merely read them? Deep Point of View anchors your readers inside the point of view character(s) of your novel. This handbook shows you how to perform the transformation from ordinary narrative to deep narrative in clear, easy-to-master steps. I invite you to sweep your writing to the next level with a technique that creates immediacy and intimacy with your readers and virtually eliminates show/don't tell issues.

I was jazzed today to see that a review has been posted that says cool things like . . . "All I can say is 'finally' a book on Deep Point of View!" and "a lifetime value." How cool is that?!

You can check it out further by clicking the link below:

Rivet Your Readers with Deep Point of View


In additional news, a web site update is in the works, including a brand new author photo. I've uploaded it into this blog post as a preview for you. :-)

I'm working on my spring newsletter. If you haven't signed up to receive it, but would like to, the sign up form can be found on every page of my web site. That won't change, even with the site update.

Blessings to you faithful blog readers!

No comments: